Summer is right around the corner everyone body is in the gym trying to get the perfect summer body. And in the meantime, it’s never too early to begin plotting and planning your warm weather hair.
If you ever wonder how celebrities can go from an on-trend pixie crop to flowing Rapunzel locks within one sleep, it has something to do with clip-in extensions, wigs and hairpieces… Yep, it’s not genes, it’s a salon-bought accessory that you can get your hands on too.
Are you considering buying hair extensions, but not sure if it’s worth taking the plunge? We’re here to help make you make that decision.
What You Will Learn:
- Why should choose extensions hair weave?
- How to choose the best hair extensions for you?
- How to apply for natural hair extensions?
Remy human hair extensions are super popular for many reasons…
Why Should Choose Extensions Hair Weave?
- With natural hair extensions, there are endless ways you can switch it up to get a whole new look. But if you are one of those people who like to stay up to the trends you know that winter and summer hairstyles are not one in the same.
- If you want to dye your hair with different colors, you’re afraid it will cause damage to your hair.
- However, with colored hair extensions, make this process simple and easy for you-you can play around with different colors. All that without having to worry about the long-term commitment, and without causing any damage to your hair.
- All hair extensions can have a magical effect; they’re amazing whether you just want to boost your volume or whether you want to add a little extra length. Plus, as you don’t need to wear them all day every day like the other options, they are less likely to put the strain on your hair and scalp.
- One of the best things about hair extensions is that it causes absolutely no damage to your hair whatsoever, unlike other hair extension alternatives like tape-ins and bonding which can prevent hair growth and cause damage to your hair.
How To Choose The Best Extensions?
There are many factors to consider when choosing the best hair extensions set for yourself. Here I cover the most important aspects that will help you to make the right choice.
1. What Is The Best Hair Texture To Me?
The real goal when choosing real hair extensions is to make sure they perfectly blend with your natural hair. That includes matching the texture, as well.
Each type of real hair extensions is suitable for several hair textures. For example, Chinese hair fits hair with medium density, while Russian hair usually has better denier. In any case, if you apply extensions that don’t follow the texture of your real hair, you risk looking messy despite all the effort.
2. Make Sure You Know How Many Grams Are In The Extensions Set.
Hair is measured in grams because ounces are just not a small enough measurement increment.
If the amount of grams per clip-in set is not in the description of the product you want to buy, then send the seller an email and ask so that you know how much hair you are getting.
Rule of thumb: The longer you want your hair to be…and the shorter and thicker your hair is…the more grams you will need.
3. What Length Hair Extensions Should I Get?
Not every length suits every person. So, while choosing your hair extensions sort your priorities, first. Your comfortability plays the main role here.
If you prefer having short hair, don’t buy very long extensions and vice versa. It’s best to have a clear picture of what you want your hair to look like and abide by it when picking.
4. What Color Should I Choose?
Remember, compare the extensions’ color to your natural one until you find a match. It’s better to do that during the day, though. Daylight will reveal all the shades, letting you make a perfect choice.
If, by any chance, your hair isn’t one-dimensional, look for dual-blended or tri-blended colors for your extensions.
5.Does The Hair Have To Be Remy Hair?
When looking for the best hair extensions, you should check whether they are made with natural human hair or synthetic materials. Not only will human hair last longer, it will also look like your own hair and can be treated likewise.
6.What Occasion Do You Wear It?
Aside from this, make sure you imagine where and when you want to wear the extensions. They‘ll be on for quite some time, so have all the occasions in mind.
How To Apply for Human Hair Extension?
If you’re planning on wearing your hair up and want to add volume to your updo or ponytail, place the clip-in upside down against your roots (and underneath a layer of hair so you can’t see it). That way the hair extension is facing in the right direction.
To pull off the look, take the end of your teasing comb and section your hair into a top and bottom layer-clip the top section up. Then, at an angle (to avoid the hair extension from being seen), tease the spots near the root where the clips will go and place the hair extension in. Finally, continue pulling your hair up into the look you want.
Day and night, women are preoccupied with keeping their hair clean, groomed or braided.DYou must admit, those long locks are truly tempting. If you’re one of them, then what you need is hair extensions. You must admit, those long locks are truly tempting. As for how to care for hair extensions, we will talk about it in the next article.
Shop More Popular Evan Hair