Wigs help you get quick hair makeovers in a matter of minutes. Also, you can get amazing solutions for different kinds of hair fall problems such as bald and thin hair. Wearing the wigs, you can hide all such hair fall problems. You will get complete natural looks and beautiful hair with these wigs. Wigs come in both natural and synthetic hair. You can choose the one depending on your need.
What Is A Synthetic Wig?
When you select a synthetic wig you are choosing a wig that uses some of the most technologically advanced hair fibers. One of the best traits about a synthetic wig is that you never have to worry about styling it. So you can get on with your day with ease while looking absolutely amazing.
You could find exactly what you are searching for with our trendy styles, varying lengths, and multiple color choices of synthetic wigs. You owe it to yourself to feel your best and synthetic wigs are sure to help you achieve that.
Synthetic Wig Description:
Hair Type: 100% NEW Premium High-Temperature Heat Resistant Synthetic Fiber.
Hair Texture: Very soft and natural kinky curly looking hair texture.
Color: Calm black. perfect suit with your skin.
Cap Size: Breathable rose net with adjustable straps and 2 combs are there to ensure the cap sits on the head for a snug fit.
Heat Safe: Heat resistant up to 150 Degrees Centigrade.
Function: It is both natural looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties as well as for daily use.
Advantages Of Synthetic Wig :
1. Easy Care. Synthetic wigs are easy to take care of. Because synthetic wigs have something called “style retention,” they never have to be styled. You simply wash, dry and then shake them out, and the wig will return to its initial style.
2. Style-Memory. Synthetic wigs hold their style regardless of the weather.
3. Versatile. You can try out various colors and styles without the need to see a hair stylist by purchasing multiple synthetic wigs.
4. Large Color Selection. The sky is the limit where colors are concerned. You can choose from an array of natural colors, as well as several fantasy colors.
5. Cost. Synthetic wigs are relatively inexpensive.
6. Low Maintenance. They require very little maintenance. This is important to consider if you are experiencing health issues and not feeling well.
7. Natural Looking. If purchasing a high-quality synthetic wig, it is very difficult to tell the difference between a synthetic wig and one made from real human hair.
Disadvantages Of Synthetic Wig:
1. Shine. Some economy or budget synthetic wigs (typically those under $100) may have an unnatural shine.
2. Longevity. Synthetic wigs and toppers do not last as long as human hair wigs. They typically last about 4-6 months with daily wear.
3. Less Versatility. Synthetic wigs cannot be straightened or curled with heated styling tools unless it is a specifically designed “heat friendly” synthetic wig.
4. Cannot Change Color. Recoloring is not recommended for synthetic wigs and traditional hair color will not adhere to the fibers.
Synthetic Hair Wigs And Human Hair Wigs: The Difference?
Material: Human hair wigs are a comfort to wear, but synthetic wigs are produced with chemical materials, some people’s skin is easy to allergic skin and not suitable to wear.
Human hair wigs are well-made, the hair is especially manually selected by professionals, refreshing texture, soft touch, and lightweight, you can wear your human hair wig every day with no burden!
Hair Appearance, Color: Moreover, real human hair wigs last longer. Because of the different material, real hair wig, not easy to edgy; the hair appearance, hair color can remain unchanged for a long time, and the human hair is very easy to be supple aftercare.
So, as long as the hair properly cares, you can use your human hair wig for several years. However, synthetic hair wig is easy to be frizzy and the color will fade after a period of time.
Versatility: The most important point is, real hair wigs allow the most styling versatility possible. Human hair wigs can be styled using heated styling tools just as your own hair. So, you can try different hairstyles to go out every day.
In addition, real hair wigs looks realistic and natural, others can hardly to know that you are wearing a wig unless you tell them, it look like the hair is grown out from your own scalp.
Which Wig Type Is The Best For You?
Synthetic hair wigs and human hair lace wigs have their own advantages and disadvantages that make them each an ideal choice at different times.
Both are great options depending on your needs and budget. Below is a comprehensive comparison of human hair wigs and synthetic hair wigs. It’s important to note that some women prefer to have a custom wig created, although we think that the marketplace offers enough variety that a custom wig is rarely needed. We consider custom wigs a luxury purchase.
An Overview Of Synthetic Hair Wigs
Thanks to numerous advancements in technology, lots of improvements have been made to synthetic hair. Actually, some synthetic hair wigs look so good that it takes a trained eye to tell the difference between the wig and actual human hair.
Lace front synthetic wig
Full lace synthetic wig
Cosplay synthetic wigs
How To Choose A Right Synthetic Wig?
The synthetic wigs are of different kinds. The half wigs are an ideal pick for those who need some extra hair in comparison to those provided by the front lace wigs. The full wigs are good for people who have baldness problems or thin hair. A full wig is a great pick when you have a bad hair day. Wear out the wig instantly and you can get amazing hair dos. The front lace wigs are fabricated from unprocessed hair. You can part them in different ways such as left, right, center or sideways.
How To Distinguish Between Human Hair Wigs And Synthetic Wigs?
Burn with fire: The difference between real hair and synthetic hair can be distinguished by the smell and flame retardance, usually burned by lighters. The synthetic hair has the smell of plastic, human hair has the smell of burning real hair.
Speak of flame retardancy, the human hair is not easy to burn, the hair will roll when the fire is close, but it is difficult to burn up, the flame retardancy is very good; the synthetic hair’ flame retardant is not good, it will burn up when the fire is close. After burning, the human hair ash can be scrunched, and the synthetic hair ash becomes hardened and can not be scrunched.
Test with hair straightener: And you can test it with the hair straightener. 1, Plug in the power. 2, Adjust the temperature of the hair straightener up to 220 degrees. 3, waiting for the high temperature, clipping the test hair with hair straighter, and gently straighten. Pull 5-6 times. 4, If the hair is real human hair, it will be straighten, and it it is synthetic wig, it will be curled or melted.
How To Care The Wig?
The wig doesn’t need to be washed frequently but care and maintain it regularly. Wigs should be cared for properly to extend the wear/use. Wigs, in general, do have a tendency to shed. Additionally, the longer a wig is the more it tends to tangle. This can be kept to a minimum depending on how well it is maintained.
IMportant “Do’s” And “Don’t S” For Synthetic Wigs
Exposure to Heat: Synthetic wigs should not be exposed to heat as this will permanently damage and singe the hair fibers. Do not use heated styling tools such as curling irons, flat irons or hot rollers on your wig.Be cautious when cooking.
Hair Products: Do not use regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray or gels on your wig as they will cause build up on the wig, shortening its life span and dulling the hair fibers.
Brushing Your Wig: Do not brush your wig when it is wet. This will stretch and permanently damage the hair fibers. Use only brushes and combs that are designed specifically for synthetic wigs.
How To Wash The Wig?
1. Smooth and tidy curly wig before putting them into the water, put the wig in cold or warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, not hot water, which can’t be too long, or hair is easy to fall off.
2. Use clear water to clean, Handwashing, can’t use the washing machine.
3. Choose 2-in-1 shampoo, avoid scrub, with the hand gently grasp the hair is OK.
4. Clean cold water to rinse it again and towel to blot up the water, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry.
5. And then hang and dry it naturally, avoid by drying in the sunshine.
6. If hair knotted after long use, use non-oily maintenance fluid of wig.
1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package and hang it on for some time the curls become tight and natural,it will be more beautiful than before.
2. All synthetic fiber wigs happen to minimize shedding and tangling which is normal, please take care of washing and maintenance.
3. You can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. or put the wig on the wig stand, Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
3 Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your Synthetic Wig
If you want to make your wig more suitable for you, you can trim your own wig, we provide you a video about how to trim a wig, which may bring you better advice.
The elastic hair cap, it’s so soft and breathable, you’ll forget you’re even wearing it. Side pads also add an extra level of comfort and ensure that your wig won’t shift out of position during use.
The wigs are equipped with a built-in wig cap and adjustable head straps, so you can size them perfectly according to your needs. Simply move the hooks from the outer edges towards the center of the back strap to tighten the inner cap.
How To Determine Your Wig Size?
To determine the appropriate wig size for you, measure your head’s circumference from the front hairline, just behind your ear, along with the back of your neck, to the other ear, then back again to the front hairline.