Sew In Half Up Half Down
Virgin Peruvian Body Wave 3 Bundles Evan Hair 10A Body Wave Weave 10-28 Inch 100% Remy Human Hair Extension
Virgin Malaysian Curly Hair Weave 4 Bundles With Closure Evan Hair 10A Human Curly Hair Wave With Closure
Straight Hair Bundles Human Hair 4 Bundles Evan Hair 10A Malaysian 100% Virgin Straight Hair Extensions
Peruvian Straight Hair 4 Bundles Evan Hair 10A Virgin Human Hair 100% Unprocessed Straight Hair Bundles
Malaysian Curly Hair 3 Bundles With Closure Evan Hair 10A Virgin Human Kinky Curly Hair Weave With Closure
Malaysian Body Wave Bundles Human Hair 4 Bundles Evan Hair 10A 100% Unprocessed Virgin Hair Weave Bundles
Long Straight Hair Bundle 30 Inch 32 Inch 34 Inch 36 Inch 38 Inch 40 Inch Virgin Human Straight Hair 3 Bundle Sale
Indian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 10A Evan Hair Remy Hair Virgin Human Hair Bundles 10-28 inch Straight Hair
Evan Hair Virgin Peruvian Curly Hair Weave 4 Bundles With Closure 10A Human Virgin Curly Hair Bundles Closure Sale
Evan Hair Peruvian Curly Virgin Hair Weave With Closure 10A 100% Virgin Human Curly Hair Wave Bundles With Closure
Evan Hair Indian Curly Weave With Closure 100% Virgin 10A Human Hair Curly Wave Hair Wave 3 Bundles With Closure
Evan Hair Indian Curly Hair Weave 4 Bundles With Closure 10A 100% Virgin Human Curly Wave Bundles With Closure
Sew In Half Up Half Down
Is there a hairstyle more dynamic, fresh, versatile, and simple as the half up half down? It is the middle ground between putting your hair up into a ponytail and letting it loose and flowing. You can easily incorporate all sorts of hair accessories like beads, colorful rubber bands, and headbands into it.
It’s relaxed enough for going to the gym or just your everyday errands yet it’s super easy to dress up for the evening and more formal events. It’s a great cheat for an updo or an easy lazy girl go-to. And better yet, it works on all sorts of lengths, textures, and colors. Whether you like to look boho and relaxed, refined and polished or, simply, pretty it always works.
How to Sew In Half Up Half Down
- Break down the back part of your hair section it off your ear area.
- Put a plastic cap on your head first, then put a wig cap on top of your head.
- Cut the weft and then push your hair glue down your wig cap, in fact, it is hard to lay down your wig at the back of your head. Be careful slow down you will succeed.
- Then start the next track of your weft and glue it down. When it gets near the top of the head, stop the double weft to make sure it is not too thick. They start to lay down it with a u-shape. Then put the wig cap off and remove the plastic bag off.
- Wear the wig cap and cut the top of the head, you can also sew it to your braid a little.
- Start the top of your hair. Because my hair is like kinky straight hair, so I choose kinky straight weft and it matches pretty well and blends in seamlessly.
- Use beeswax to the edges of your own hair and brush your hair to a ponytail.
- You can wrap the rest bundle hair around the ponytail, you can go down upwards towards of your head, then use a small portion of hair around the crown, you can also apply some got2b glue to make sure it is sleek, then you made it.